There should be a show just called “AU”
every single episode, a group of the same characters are in a different alternate universe with no explanation as to why.
let us not forget
these are also from the same show
Community is fucking great.
"Bisexuals always end up picking a side"
Yaa all those fake bisexuals meeting the love of their life and staying together forever and getting married and being happy with only one person those assholes
Supernatural stars + their children
OMG WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT
wearing these during sex
Sterek in details 2/??
This guy is everywhere.
not-so-gentle reminder that misha has been on the show for going on six yearsnow and has absolutely every right to attend panels and be a major part of the supernatural convention campaigns and that you complaining and whining and crying about it will not change the fact that he is every bit a part of the show as jared and jensen are ʘ‿ʘ
THE SARCASM IN THIS POST IN LETHAL
"I’m not rich"
"But I have a big dick"
"I don’t have a big dick"
"But I am rich"
"And I have a big dick"
Once, Deadpool asked Cable if being a telepath was like getting to play the Sims with real life people. You can make them act, think, and do things how you want them done, and you even get the option to turn off free will! Cable’s only response was to ask the merc what the hell the Sims is. This left Deadpool devastated, because it could only mean one thing: in the future, there is no such thing as the Sims.
okay but imagine:
- natasha romanoff helping drunk girls get home and refusing to let them go by themselves
- natasha romanoff punching gross men who catcall girls
- natasha romanoff speaking out against slut shaming
- natasha romanoff always looking out for the girls in her neighborhood
- natasha romanoff supporting all girls no matter what
I swear, this gif was like made for this post. (*≧▽≦)ﾉ
Filming a rainbow when suddenly.
what the fuck
The gays are angry
Super serious post about Steve and his extra capabilities—
- Steve Rogers is shown to be worthy of carrying Mjolnir, is one of few people capable of accessing Iron Man’s armory, and is one of two foreigners entrusted with the Black Panther’s technology. Steve is also one of the very few people that Wolverine truly trusts.
- Steve loves apple cake.